November 25, 2017, 05:03:56 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: You know what...  (Read 714 times)
Steve
Wiley Veteran

« on: February 17, 2008, 08:15:05 PM »

After only ten minutes of Fox's prerace show, I've already seen two montages promoting DW and the Fox crew. I really don't even feel like watching the broadcast with their nonsense. I might just go do something else during their prerace show.
super61
Grizzled Veteran

« Reply #1 on: February 18, 2008, 10:49:55 PM »

the prerace show was a circus and a bad SNL show all in one! the commercials for this event were much better than the superbowl ads.
i think UPS did a class act job with the farewell to dale jarrett. as for the rest, "run for your life Zippie"

ken

never under estimate what an angry mob can accomplish
Desmond
All-Star

« Reply #2 on: February 19, 2008, 06:12:27 PM »

Is the BBB "tribute" singer Gretchen Wilson?  I think it is.

Buddy Wayne Barefoot, unhappy with Baby Brian's handiwork, finds his true passion.Smiley
Cheryl
Hall of Fame

« Reply #3 on: February 19, 2008, 07:10:44 PM »

Is the BBB "tribute" singer Gretchen Wilson?  I think it is.

No!  I don't know who that chick was singing in the video, but it's definitely not Gretchen Wilson.  Also, she's not any country singer I've ever seen before.

Cheryl
Vivian
« Reply #4 on: February 19, 2008, 08:47:24 PM »

Like Cheryl said, "Definitely NOT Gretchen Wilson".

Actually the song did not bother me.  The music was good and that lady who was singing has a good voice and body inflections.
Desmond
All-Star

« Reply #5 on: February 20, 2008, 05:57:31 PM »

I will have to research, maybe the FoxSports.com website, and come back to you on that. 

Thanks at least for recognizing Gretchen Wilson.  My musical background is mostly soul/urban/rap music and I am just now listening to more country, so forgive me for being wrong on this.

Buddy Wayne Barefoot, unhappy with Baby Brian's handiwork, finds his true passion.Smiley
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: