November 20, 2017, 08:27:25 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Humpy Show  (Read 1253 times)
Cheryl
Hall of Fame

« on: February 13, 2008, 03:12:01 PM »

Not sure if SPEED has decided to make this a full-time series or not, but I sure hope they do.  I've never enjoyed anything this much since that NASCAR Legends show they had several years ago and was repeated recently during rain delays on SPEED.

Buddy Baker has some great stories and Kurt Busch was quite entertaining too.  The topic of altercations between drivers couldn't have come at a more poignant time.   laugh

I think instead of learning to box, Kurt ought to learn karate.  He's never gonna outweigh most of his fellow drivers.   Wink

Edit:  I sure hope SPEEDS picks this show for the season.  It's a refreshing change from all the same panel shows in front of those obnoxious fans, with the panel trying to outshout each other all the time.

Cheryl
« Last Edit: February 13, 2008, 04:35:34 PM by Cheryl » Logged
Desmond
All-Star

« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2008, 07:49:57 PM »

Agreed!  This program is a breath of fresh air on the NASCAR TV schedule. Smiley

It is also a testimony to the kind of "people person" that Humpy Wheeler is.  Only a few hosts can pull off what he has done.

Buddy Wayne Barefoot, unhappy with Baby Brian's handiwork, finds his true passion.Smiley
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: