November 22, 2017, 03:30:58 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Pit Bull  (Read 1188 times)
sally
« on: February 22, 2004, 01:32:05 PM »

Did anyone else watch the new show on Speed last night?  I thought it was one of the best ideas they've come up with!  Four Nascar beat reporters talking about the sport...who don't have to worry about getting thru tech.  I hope they expand it to an hour by next week.  Very interesting! Cheesy
Vivian
« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2004, 06:27:34 PM »

Didn't see it but will try to catch it next time.
Cheryl
Hall of Fame

« Reply #2 on: March 08, 2004, 05:33:56 PM »

I recorded this week's show and we watched it last night.  It was great!  I like Mulhern and Poole's writing, so it was nice to see them mixing it up on this show.  I think Mulhern was right on target about all the problems this freezing the field is causing.    

Marty Smith seemed about what I expected.  A young punk who is trying to walk a fine line since he works for NASCAR.  I thought his last comment about building a new track but make it like Bristol was just pandering to the crowd.  It was like he knew saying that would draw him big applause from the live audience.  I mean, I agree with the sentiment, but it was like he just threw it in there cause he knew the crowd would go wild over it.  Do you really think he'd ever suggest that to his employers?

Robin Miller, I've never liked much as he always seems to barely contain his distain for stock car racing.  I sure hope he doesn't come back soon.

Cheryl
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: