November 22, 2017, 03:41:33 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kahne Incident  (Read 310 times)
Cheryl
Hall of Fame

« on: November 19, 2007, 08:10:11 PM »

I didn't really watch any NA$CAR shows on TV, except the races each day, so I didn't hear this mentioned until ABC talked about it a bit during the Cup broadcast yesterday.  FYI, from Jayski:

"Kahne under investigation after incident with security guard: #9-Nextel Cup driver Kasey Kahne is under investigation by the Homestead Police Department for pushing a track security guard to the ground Friday before the Craftsman Truck Series race at Homestead-Miami Speedway. A conflict ensued between Kahne and the security guard after Kahne could not provide the proper credential for his brother, Kale Kahne, in order to enter the drivers' motorhome lot inside the speedway, according to Police Capt. Tom Foglia. After the incident, Foglia said, the security guard complained his blood pressure had escalated. An emergency vehicle was called and the security guard was taken to the infield care center. Foglia did not have the name of the security guard or his condition as of early Saturday afternoon. "We are looking into the matter; the detective is handling it," Foglia added. After Cup practice on Saturday, Kahne said, "It was all a misunderstanding." NASCAR officials are aware of the incident and said the sanctioning body will not take action until the local police conclude their investigation. "We can't comment on that right now," NASCAR spokesman Kerry Tharp said.(NASCAR.com)(11-17-2007)"

I wonder if Kasey had visions of the "stalking women" from the commercials
or something?   laugh

Cheryl
Cheryl
Hall of Fame

« Reply #1 on: December 19, 2007, 04:00:23 PM »

Apparently the security guard that was involved in this incident with Kasey has decided to try and milk money from the situation (because Kasey's rich).   Angry  I hate this kind of crap!  "Emotional distress..."  Give me a break...

On the other hand, who says the drivers today have no "personality?"   Wink

http://www.thatsracin.com/242/story/9783.html

Cheryl
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: