November 20, 2017, 08:27:48 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Phoenix Rising  (Read 535 times)
Lou
Living Legend

I wish my seat at the track was this close!

« on: November 13, 2007, 07:40:11 PM »

from the depths of the Excel spreadsheet to your viewing screen.

http://www.speedcouch.com/fantasyleague.html

Lou

shawn
Legend

« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2007, 01:31:39 AM »

Steady Lou, taking the Matt Kenseth approach to winning a championship

Desmond
All-Star

« Reply #2 on: November 14, 2007, 05:57:25 PM »

I must commend Jim for his hard work in updating both races very quickly after he returned from his 10-day break.  I have worked with Excel as a hobby and I know that, even with the program, calculating a lot of numbers can be very lengthy.

Buddy Wayne Barefoot, unhappy with Baby Brian's handiwork, finds his true passion.Smiley
Lou
Living Legend

I wish my seat at the track was this close!

« Reply #3 on: November 14, 2007, 07:20:47 PM »

I must commend Jim for his hard work in updating both races very quickly after he returned from his 10-day break.  I have worked with Excel as a hobby and I know that, even with the program, calculating a lot of numbers can be very lengthy.

While Jim and Collective Racing provide a fun and well-done fantasy racing opportunity, Jim wasn't the one doing the excel work and has not been since day one. Cheryl is the one gathering all the results for our group and entering them into Excel. I put that into an HTML document for you to view. Not that we want any special credit for it, just trying to 'set the record straight'.

Desmond
All-Star

« Reply #4 on: November 15, 2007, 06:11:56 PM »

Alright, thanks to both of you as well.  But the fact remains that the results were unavailable when Jim was away for the first 10 days of the month.

Buddy Wayne Barefoot, unhappy with Baby Brian's handiwork, finds his true passion.Smiley
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: