November 19, 2017, 08:52:52 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: John Force's Injuries  (Read 376 times)
Cheryl
Hall of Fame

« on: September 24, 2007, 09:28:55 PM »

Lou and I didn't hear about Force's accident until today.  Just heard an update from someone from his team on XM.  They said he went through 7 hours of surgery and I believe had a compound fracture of the left ankle, dislocated left wrist, one broken finger, and "ground off the tips of several fingers."  OUCH! 

The person Claire is talking to said he is in good spirits and trying to figure out a way to run in his next race.  I'm sure that is a joke though.

Thank goodness he sounds like he's doing well considering how bad his injuries sounded.  I haven't seen any of the footage on TV (if there is any).

Cheryl
« Last Edit: September 24, 2007, 09:31:29 PM by Cheryl » Logged
old hot rodder
All-Star

« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2007, 10:31:44 PM »

Cheryl, I saw one short clip on CNNHL this morning. Looked like something came off one car, which got squirrely and the John's car went out of control and hit the wall to his right. Hard hit too. I'm glad that he is not hurt any worse.

"Act as if what you do makes a difference. It does"
William James
shawn
Legend

« Reply #2 on: September 25, 2007, 12:12:11 AM »

The person Claire is talking to said he is in good spirits and trying to figure out a way to run in his next race.  I'm sure that is a joke though.

If its John Forces decision he'll be racing, when they were tending to him he was more worried about if he had won the round, and if Kenny B. was hurt.  It was a nasty looking wreck and I'm glad he's going to be fine.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: