November 19, 2017, 10:42:42 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Busch Race  (Read 375 times)
Vivian
« on: September 06, 2007, 09:22:49 PM »

I am really surprised that no one mentioned the horrible accident that Brad K. had in the Busch race last Friday night.  I, for one, was happy to hear he was not hurt very badly at all.  It was a really bad looking crash and my heart cringed when it happened, as it would have done, no matter who was driving.

I know the Jr Motorsports #88 is a touchy subject around here, but any driver who crashes like that deserves concern.

Thank you.
Vivian
Cheryl
Hall of Fame

« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2007, 12:59:49 PM »

We didn't watch the Busch race, but saw the replays.   It was a bad looking crash.  By the time we got home from Mansfield, all reports said he had been checked out and was fine to race this weekend.

There was also a very bad looking wreck in the ARCA race where a guy flipped 3 times, but he was okay as well.  That car got into the catch fence at St. Louis and they had to red-flag the race to repair the fence.  We watched it in slow-motion and you could actually see one of the tires go through the fence.  Thank goodness there was no one sitting in that area!

Cheryl
Vivian
« Reply #2 on: September 07, 2007, 08:22:15 PM »

I did not see the ARCA race, but Don told me about that crash also.  Apparently it was a pretty bad one and very dangerous.  Thanks for mentioning it, Cheryl
super61
« Reply #3 on: September 08, 2007, 06:16:20 AM »

There was also a very bad looking wreck in the ARCA race where a guy flipped 3 times, but he was okay as well. 
Cheryl

i thought that's what ARCA stood for A-nother R-ace C-ar A-irborne.... but all kidding aside, having seen one of our drivers take an extremely hard hit on last friday night, i can say thank god all of them are ok and get to strap back in and do what they love most..

ken
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: