November 18, 2017, 12:00:57 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Yeley to HOF Racing Next Year  (Read 419 times)
Cheryl
Hall of Fame

« on: September 05, 2007, 01:07:00 PM »

I'm surprised nobody has posted all the news that broke yesterday.  Most interesting thing to me was Yeley replacing Raines in the 96 car next year.  Trying not to bash him here, but this seems like an appropriate ride for him.  I couldn't believe the rumors that he was in serious contention for rides with Yates or Childress.  I thought Raines did a decent job in this car, but didn't set the world on fire.  Maybe this is a good opportunity for Yeley where he (according to some comments on XM last night) will not be "the third horse in the stable." 

Oh yeah, there's suppose to be a press conference today where Gibbs announces moving to the Toy cars and the HOF team is expected to follow suit.  So I guess Yeley is really just being farmed out to a satellite team for Gibbs.

Cheryl
Desmond
All-Star

« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2007, 04:18:49 PM »

So I guess Yeley is really just being farmed out to a satellite team for Gibbs.

Well, that may not be that bad in the end.  Perhaps a lower-profile team with more modest goals is what J.J. needs at this point.

Buddy Wayne Barefoot, unhappy with Baby Brian's handiwork, finds his true passion.Smiley
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: