November 25, 2017, 12:53:46 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Mikey on IWCR  (Read 519 times)
Cheryl
Hall of Fame

« on: August 28, 2007, 12:56:00 PM »

Last night on IWCR, Michael Walrip blatantly admitted he was holding up the leaders to get more TV time for his sponsor.  Then he went on to gloat about helping get rid of the bumper cover from Jeff Gordon's car for the same reason.  Jeez...Talk about "actions detrimental to the sport!"

Cheryl
drpep (brian)
Curmudgeon

« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2007, 03:28:44 PM »

Was he serious or was he reacting sarcasstically (sp?) about the comment made about that during the race?

I tuned in to watch a Nationwide race and all I got was Danica.
Cheryl
Hall of Fame

« Reply #2 on: August 28, 2007, 03:38:01 PM »

Was he serious or was he reacting sarcasstically (sp?) about the comment made about that during the race?

It's hard to tell with Mikey; but based on his constant efforts to promote sponsors, I would not be surprised if he was serious.  I do love that Dave and the rest of the panel continued to rag him about "costing Kasey the win." 

Cheryl
Desmond
All-Star

« Reply #3 on: August 28, 2007, 04:29:15 PM »

I have heard about the blunt comments made about Michael Waltrip, and I am concluding that they are getting tired of his attitude and dependence on hype.  Then came what happened on Saturday night, and that was just too big to ignore.

Buddy Wayne Barefoot, unhappy with Baby Brian's handiwork, finds his true passion.Smiley
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: