November 22, 2017, 07:32:41 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Poll
Question: Rate the New Hampshire Busch Race  (Voting closed: August 02, 2004, 07:56:30 PM)
This was an excellent broadcast - 0 (0%)
Overall it was a good broadcast, with a few areas needing improvement - 4 (100%)
Average broadcast for NBC/TNT - 0 (0%)
This was a terrible broadcast - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 2

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Rate the Siemens 200 Busch Broadcast  (Read 928 times)
Cheryl
Hall of Fame

« on: July 23, 2004, 07:56:30 PM »

Let us know how you think TNT did with the Busch Broadcast from New Hampshire on Saturday.
sally
« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2004, 09:06:51 PM »

I was very relieved to see TNT put a darker background behind the running order...I could actually read it today!  Still want to know what happened to putting the numbers of the cars that pit in a different color...helped me keep track of things.  With everything that happened, I thought they did a decent job.  And they didn't get screeching and hollering the whole time.  I could pay attention to the race.
Sally
Vivian
« Reply #2 on: July 26, 2004, 07:58:02 PM »

It was a pretty good broadcast.  Like Sally, I liked the darker background on the ticker at the top.  I think they timed their commercials well although there were a lot of them.  I think Alan is aware of what fans like and he seemed to make several apologies for not getting everything done.  I do not miss DW at all.
17RoushFan
Veteran

« Reply #3 on: July 27, 2004, 07:24:48 PM »

Sally,

Because we didn't have any green-flag pit stops, the drivers were not highlighted in yellow on the scoring ticker. They never highlight them after cautions.

tuned in to watch some commercials, but when they went to break, i saw a nascar race!
sally
« Reply #4 on: July 27, 2004, 08:29:46 PM »

Thanks.  I forgot about that with the cautions.  Duh.
Sally
17RoushFan
Veteran

« Reply #5 on: July 29, 2004, 09:41:41 PM »

Although we didn't have any scheduled green-flag pit stops at New Hampshire, we will likely find out this Sunday whether TNT does highlight them or not, since Pocono is known for long green-flag runs.

tuned in to watch some commercials, but when they went to break, i saw a nascar race!
sally
« Reply #6 on: July 29, 2004, 10:22:29 PM »

Yup.  There will probably only be 15 cars left on the lead lap...after the Pity Passes, of course!
Sally
ronbarnes77
Legend

« Reply #7 on: July 30, 2004, 03:21:39 PM »

be interresting to how many green flag runs we get too.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: