November 20, 2017, 06:55:35 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Bill Weber/Wally Dallenbach  (Read 499 times)
BrettBaldeck
« on: July 16, 2007, 05:49:06 PM »

Hey. Did anyone catch at the end of Sunday broadcast Bill Weber and Wally Dallenbach talking about future racing they will be covering? I know it will be for NBC Sports but does anyone know what series and when it will air? I just would like to see how the two do in a different racing series. I remember they called the two Champ Car races for NBC, and did an ok job.
Cheryl
Hall of Fame

« Reply #1 on: July 16, 2007, 06:38:23 PM »

Nope, sorry, Brett.  Turned off the TV as soon as the winner crossed the line.  I'd had enough of that bad track that I couldn't get away fast enough (something I NEVER do). 

Cheryl
Steve
Wiley Veteran

« Reply #2 on: July 16, 2007, 06:40:35 PM »

They didn't say anything specifically; they just alluded to it since it's on NBC. In fact, I was also going to make this thread to see if anyone else knew what kind of racing NBC is still covering this year.
Desmond
All-Star

« Reply #3 on: July 17, 2007, 04:36:08 PM »

I also would have guessed the Champ Car World Series, but I think ESPN has all the races from here on in.

The only other possibility I can think of is American LeMans Series, which CBS occasionally shows.  Perhaps NBC has some broadcast rights as well.

Buddy Wayne Barefoot, unhappy with Baby Brian's handiwork, finds his true passion.Smiley
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: