November 25, 2017, 12:39:51 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 9:00 AM ET For Busch Race  (Read 990 times)
BrettBaldeck
« on: July 07, 2007, 03:10:49 AM »

Wow. A 9:00 AM ET start time for the NASCAR Busch Series tomorrow morning. I feel bad for your west coasters. I believe the start time is so early due to 2 reasons. One, They are expecting rain in the afternoon/night tomorrow and two they didnt want to move a busch race to Sunday since there is always a possiblity the cup race can we postponed as well.

So 9:00 On ESPN2. I set my alarm for 8:00 so I can get ready lol. I must say ESPN did a fairly good job keeping us entertained during the rain. I love Allen Bestwick in the pit studio. Keep him there I say.
shawn
Legend

« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2007, 12:47:38 PM »

This will make for a long day for the all the double duty drivers.  Also, I wonder if Stewart will wake up in time to run the race.

Cheryl
Hall of Fame

« Reply #2 on: July 07, 2007, 02:07:34 PM »

This will make for a long day for the all the double duty drivers.  Also, I wonder if Stewart will wake up in time to run the race.

What about Hamlin?   laugh

Cheryl
shawn
Legend

« Reply #3 on: July 07, 2007, 02:36:44 PM »

What about Hamlin?   laugh

Cheryl
[/quote

LOL, forgot about him.  Looks like everyone woke up on time.

super61
« Reply #4 on: July 08, 2007, 03:54:42 AM »

whaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!! what about the double duty drivers?Huh?Huh?? lazy asses can get up and work 15 hour days like the rest of us and i dont want to hear any crap about the stress and energy used racing, been there done that........

ken
Desmond
All-Star

« Reply #5 on: July 09, 2007, 05:51:52 PM »

Another reason for the 9 a.m. start was not to interfere with the announcement of the new "Sprint Cup" name that happened later that afternoon.

Buddy Wayne Barefoot, unhappy with Baby Brian's handiwork, finds his true passion.Smiley
Vivian
« Reply #6 on: July 09, 2007, 09:13:14 PM »

6am out here.  I taped and watched later.  Fast forwarded a lot and it made for a very short race.
Desmond
All-Star

« Reply #7 on: July 10, 2007, 05:30:03 PM »

So did I, Vivian.  It took a little more than two hours in real time, but it seemed like a blink of an eye when I played it back.

Buddy Wayne Barefoot, unhappy with Baby Brian's handiwork, finds his true passion.Smiley
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: