November 25, 2017, 06:53:00 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Busch Broadcast Rating Thread  (Read 506 times)
Cheryl
Hall of Fame

« on: June 15, 2007, 04:25:33 PM »

I just set up the "rating" threads for Busch and Cup races this morning.  I'd just like to ask everyone to please try and post your comments about the Busch race under the one listed under "Rate the Broadcast" for the Meijer 300. 

If you are commenting about qualifying or other shows, TV Talk is the right place to post those comments, but please be clear that you are commenting on qualifying and not the race itself.

Thanks!
Cheryl
drpep (brian)
Curmudgeon

« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2007, 01:27:50 AM »

This weeks qualifying broadcast was MUCH better than ESPN's last two. ESPN still refuses to mention the drivers that ran during breaks and there were too many personal involved in the broadcast.

I tuned in to watch a Nationwide race and all I got was Danica.
drpep (brian)
Curmudgeon

« Reply #2 on: July 07, 2007, 12:11:38 AM »

I tried to watch todays Busch qualifying and I now believe ESPN does not care one bit about what is happening on the track. Interviews while cars  are on track, flashbacks to other races and shrinking the picture of the on track action to show us stupid ,useless info; an unreadable chart or graph and the needless driver headshot.

I tuned in to watch a Nationwide race and all I got was Danica.
Vivian
« Reply #3 on: July 07, 2007, 01:35:28 AM »

I just realized I have never watched Busch qualifying because there is no way for me to watch it before the race actually comes on, whether it is same day or next day.  Too much other stuff...guess I am not really a Busch person.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: