November 19, 2017, 01:58:56 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Inside Cup  (Read 807 times)
Vivian
« on: July 20, 2004, 06:09:23 PM »

Did anyone watch last night?  I was really disappointed in it.  Singers do not belong on that show.  What do all of you think?  Plus, Mikey seemed very sympathetic to J.D. in reference to Tony whereas last Monday night he was really knocking Tony.  I notice he is like DW in that respect.  Changes his mind depending on who he is talking to and what seems to fit the occasion at the time.  Sure was good to see Kenny back and I thought Johnny was rather quiet.  Although I did not like that singer, he did give some very good insight as to why the anthem is sometimes so out of whack.  Did anyone else catch that?
Cheryl
Hall of Fame

« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2004, 06:34:38 PM »

Quote from: "Vivian"
Did anyone watch last night?  I was really disappointed in it.  Singers do not belong on that show.  

No, I haven't watched it yet, but based on your comments, it doesn't sound like too good an episode.  Since it was an off-week for Cup, I suspected it wouldn't be a very good show.  They never seem to put much into it when it's an off-week.  They couldn't dig up a better guess than a singer?  What the hell has that got to do with racing?  Oh wait, I guess NASCAR hasn't got much to do with racing lately either, so it sort of fits.   :roll:

Cheryl
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: