November 22, 2017, 05:38:45 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Brad Keselowski  (Read 432 times)
drpep (brian)
Curmudgeon

« on: July 02, 2007, 01:53:55 AM »

I watched Truck qualifying, the Truck race and the post race; missed the pre race; and I don't believe at any time it was mentioned that Brad Keselowski was a Busch driver this year until he lost his ride. I find it odd that would be overlooked, if it was. There is only one Brad Keselowski right? This kid looks like the former driver of the #23 Busch car. You think Speed would have asked him about his plans for the rest of 2007 in the Busch series or if Keith Coleman Racing is going to return. I find this strange.

I tuned in to watch a Nationwide race and all I got was Danica.
old hot rodder
All-Star

« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2007, 03:08:07 PM »

Brian, BRAD K. has run 20 Busch races, 7 in 2006 and 13 so far this year. His older brother, Brian Keselowski, ran 24 Busch races in 06, apparently not driving this year.
  His father Bob, has run a lot of truck races, about 80 with 1 win.
  Brad has also run 42 truck races, with one top 10. So he is not exactly a raw rookie. He ran well at Memphis.
 Dick

"Act as if what you do makes a difference. It does"
William James
drpep (brian)
Curmudgeon

« Reply #2 on: July 03, 2007, 01:29:05 AM »

I knew he was not a rookie, but it was the loss of his Busch ride that allowed him to be at Memphis and this was never mentioned. I just find it weird that Speed never gave us any background on his career, especially 2007, unless it was during the pre race.

I tuned in to watch a Nationwide race and all I got was Danica.
Cheryl
Hall of Fame

« Reply #3 on: July 03, 2007, 12:45:44 PM »

It's obviously much more important for SPEED to show highlights of last week's race during their excessively long pre-race show.  Gotta "educate" those new fans you know.   Roll Eyes

Although, I think they did talk a little more about Kesolowski during the qualifying show, but I was fixing supper and didn't pay that much attention, so I'm not sure if they mentioned him running in Busch or not.

Cheryl
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: