November 24, 2017, 04:51:21 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Daly Pretty Much Sums Up Inside Cup  (Read 633 times)
Cheryl
Hall of Fame

« on: June 20, 2007, 03:42:21 PM »

http://dalyplanet.blogspot.com/2007/06/slow-quiet-death-of-inside-nextel-cup.html

His best point is that the guy at SPEED (Chris Long, I believe) who trashed this show is no longer even with the network anymore.  Like Daly, I used to love this show when it was produced by Speedvision.  Once SPEED took over, it's steadily gone downhill.  To begin with the commercial count is up SO much more that they can't even give proper coverage to the Busch or Truck Series races anymore.

Cheryl
Desmond
All-Star

« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2007, 04:31:40 PM »

I couldn't have said it better myself.  If the host and panelists show no enthusiasm for the program, one can only imagine how much of a chore it is to watch. Sad

I don't think the show will be on next season.

John Daly did forget to mention Back in the Day also airs Monday nights, right after Inside NEXTEL Cup.

Buddy Wayne Barefoot, unhappy with Baby Brian's handiwork, finds his true passion.Smiley
shawn
Legend

« Reply #2 on: June 22, 2007, 02:01:09 AM »

It's kinda sad how this show has gone down hill.  I used to always watch it and now I may just flip it on for a few minutes every now and then.

drpep (brian)
Curmudgeon

« Reply #3 on: June 22, 2007, 10:39:47 PM »

Cheryl, a suggestion. Since since someone is always posting a link to one of John Daly's articles maybe you should create a sticky with a link to the blog so we can check it everyday.

I tuned in to watch a Nationwide race and all I got was Danica.
super61
« Reply #4 on: June 23, 2007, 04:39:10 AM »

John Daly did forget to mention Back in the Day also airs Monday nights, right after Inside NEXTEL Cup.

exactly where does this fit into the article?? all of the shows mentioned as good or bad are shows based on the current nascar news and seasons, and absolutely nothing to do with the 1976 southern 500. based on this comment, you should have thrown in the 1000 time replays of the barrett jackson aucitions.... i just don't get

ken
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: