November 18, 2017, 11:16:43 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Post Contains a SPOILER on Dover Results  (Read 446 times)
Cheryl
Hall of Fame

« on: June 04, 2007, 02:02:20 PM »

****************Don't read my second post as it contains a SPOILER************

For those of you who are fortunate enough to watch the race live today, please use the word "SPOILER" in any post you might make about the race.  The rest of us are "slaving" away at work and won't be able to see the race until tonight. 

Thanks!
Cheryl
« Last Edit: June 05, 2007, 12:55:52 AM by Cheryl » Logged
Cheryl
Hall of Fame

« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2007, 12:54:23 AM »

Okay, we've watched the pathetic broadcast now, don't read any futher if you haven't watched it. 

SPOILER ALERT - scroll down if you've already watched the race.

>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>

I think it's quite funny there is a new "Junior" in town now.  As Lou said at least they have a new shiney trophy for that "museum" at DEI now. 

Okay just for laughs, my conspiracy theories:

Pretty interesting that a team comes out of nowhere to dominate like this just when the organization is losing it's "star".  Guess NA$CAR wanted to show their support for Teresa.

Also, what a "feel good" scenario for TV and NA$CAR to have two new winners two weeks in a row. 

But seriously, I'm just pissed because I had Truex in the fantasy league and traded him for Bobby Labonte.  I knew Truex had experience running at Dover from seeing him there in his Busch North races a few years ago, but when Bobby qualified so well, I traded Truex for him.  What an idiot... Embarrassed

Cheryl
Desmond
All-Star

« Reply #2 on: June 05, 2007, 07:47:56 AM »

I'm glad to see that Martin Truex, Jr. has won the Autism Speaks 400 for his first win.

He has been the forgotten man during all the talk about Dale Jr. at DEI.  But while we were all waiting for Dale Jr. to see if he could win again, it's his teammate who goes to victory lane.
« Last Edit: June 05, 2007, 03:43:01 PM by Desmond » Logged

Buddy Wayne Barefoot, unhappy with Baby Brian's handiwork, finds his true passion.Smiley
Vivian
« Reply #3 on: June 05, 2007, 09:43:44 PM »

It was really good to see someone else new in victory lane.  Wish it would happen week after week.

Desmond
All-Star

« Reply #4 on: June 06, 2007, 05:25:59 PM »

It was really good to see someone else new in victory lane.  Wish it would happen week after week.

On Victory Lane, Jimmy Spencer openly wondered if Clint Bowyer will win next week at Pocono.

Buddy Wayne Barefoot, unhappy with Baby Brian's handiwork, finds his true passion.Smiley
Cheryl
Hall of Fame

« Reply #5 on: June 06, 2007, 05:31:22 PM »

On Victory Lane, Jimmy Spencer openly wondered if Clint Bowyer will win next week at Pocono.

Only if it's in NA$CAR's script... Cheesy

Cheryl
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: