November 20, 2017, 04:47:56 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: No race this weekend  (Read 617 times)
Vivian
« on: July 15, 2004, 01:03:22 AM »

What does everyone plan to do with the time?  I know Cheryl and Lou are going Hooters.  I am going out of town Friday through Monday.
So what about all of you?
Cheryl
Hall of Fame

« Reply #1 on: July 15, 2004, 03:03:22 AM »

Quote from: "Vivian"
What does everyone plan to do with the time?  I know Cheryl and Lou are going Hooters.  I am going out of town Friday through Monday.
So what about all of you?

Hahaha, Vivian!  You forgot to say we're going to the Hooters race!   :lol:  Just saying "Hooters" sounds like we'll be at Hooters restaurant, eating wings and drinking beer all weekend to entertain ourselves because there is no race.   :wink:

And there is a truck race!  Saturday night at St. Louis I think...but thankfully I won't have to fight to stay awake to watch it.  I'm sure I'll be wide awake at the Hooters race at New River Valley Speedway.  It's hard to doze when you're watching good old short track racing up close and personal.   Cheesy

Cheryl
BAM24/25
Wiley Veteran

« Reply #2 on: July 20, 2004, 07:07:57 PM »

LOL - I thought she meant the restaurant too.  We went golfing on Sunday, and puttered around the house on Saturday.  I did watch the truck race on Saturday.  Pretty wild finish.

All in all I am glad they are racing the weekend again. Cheesy

You can't beat what you can't catch!"

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: