November 24, 2017, 02:04:39 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Truck Race SPOILER  (Read 304 times)
Cheryl
Hall of Fame

« on: May 27, 2007, 05:42:45 PM »

Chevrolet beats rice burners in gas mileage!   Grin  Not that this surprises me at all.  The gas mileage of the rice burners is highly overrated these days. 

Jack Sprague sure was sour grapes after Setzer and the Spears team used outstanding strategy not to pit at all in the 250 lap race.  Over 100 laps of caution helped them to make it, I'm sure.  It was fantastic to see Dennis Setzer get his first win in almost two years!  I've always liked him a lot. 

Not much of a race really though.  I'm not sure why the trucks and ARCA can't race well at Mansfield.  USAR hasn't had a problem in all their races there.  I've heard rumors the track owner can no longer afford the steep NA$CAR sanctioning fee, so I doubt the trucks will be back next year.   I hate to see them on one less short track, but if they can't race any better than yesterday, it wasn't much of a loss.

Cheryl
Desmond
All-Star

« Reply #1 on: May 29, 2007, 05:07:32 PM »

250 laps.  No pit stops.  One winning truck.  WOW!!

Maybe we should ask Dennis Setzer for gas-saving tips for all of us who drive our everyday cars.  (OK, not me personally, but everyone else.) laugh

Buddy Wayne Barefoot, unhappy with Baby Brian's handiwork, finds his true passion.Smiley
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: