November 22, 2017, 08:21:12 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Blue Bumps?  (Read 1092 times)
sally
« on: July 14, 2004, 11:56:17 PM »

OK.  I give up.  Cheryl, what are the new blue bumps for under the names on the postings?  Oh wait!  Does that show how close we're getting to the "end of the line" for designations?
Sally
Vivian
« Reply #1 on: July 15, 2004, 12:45:32 AM »

Hey, those look like helmets to me.  We are more than halfway home, I'll bet.  Pretty neat.
John
Wiley Veteran

« Reply #2 on: July 15, 2004, 01:02:35 AM »

Is it an imitation of the FOX/NBC ticker going the wrong way in slow motion?

ommy Baldwin after Tropicana 400:  "This is NASCAR's world, we just live in it."
sally
« Reply #3 on: July 15, 2004, 01:09:03 AM »

Can't be.  It's not taking up enough of the screen to be a crawler.
Sally
Cheryl
Hall of Fame

« Reply #4 on: July 15, 2004, 02:57:55 AM »

Quote from: "sally"
OK.  I give up.  Cheryl, what are the new blue bumps for under the names on the postings?  Oh wait!  Does that show how close we're getting to the "end of the line" for designations?
Sally

Let me tell you, I was surpised to see them just now myself.  Seems my significant other was entertaining himself this afternoon.  He "says" they are crash helmets, but you could've fooled me.  Yes, they show how you "rank" in number of posts, I guess.  I've seen them as stars on other websites.  

Good one about the ticker in reverse, John!  Do you think if we ran the ticker backwards, it would just disappear?   :lol:

What does everyone think?  Should the blue helmes stay or should they go?

Cheryl
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: