November 20, 2017, 09:55:19 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: All-star race ballot  (Read 513 times)
Desmond
All-Star

« on: May 15, 2007, 07:28:18 PM »

I just found out that, in order to vote for the All-Star Challenge, or even to see the ballot, you must open an account with NASCAR.com.  I don't know exactly what that means, except maybe you get a bunch of junk e-mail! Angry

Here's the website for those who are interested:
http://www.nascar.com/promos/allstar/vote/login.html

Buddy Wayne Barefoot, unhappy with Baby Brian's handiwork, finds his true passion.Smiley
shawn
Legend

« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2007, 08:52:32 PM »

If you want to vote and are worried about getting junk from NASCAR, just go to Yahoo and create a new email address and use that. 

Cheryl
Hall of Fame

« Reply #2 on: May 15, 2007, 09:14:59 PM »

Who wants to vote?   Roll Eyes 

Cheryl
super61
« Reply #3 on: May 15, 2007, 11:50:44 PM »

why vote in the best loser?Huh? it's just a popularity contest.

ken
Vivian
« Reply #4 on: May 16, 2007, 01:46:43 AM »

I admire the way Kenny Schrader said it.  Quote: "I would love to be in the All Star race but I ain't gonna lobby for it."  Now that is class, IMO
Cheryl
Hall of Fame

« Reply #5 on: May 16, 2007, 11:56:43 AM »

I admire the way Kenny Schrader said it.  Quote: "I would love to be in the All Star race but I ain't gonna lobby for it."  Now that is class, IMO

I agree, Vivian!  This voting thing is just something Next-hell started primarily to get more money from their cellphone subscribers.  If it's suppose to be an "all star race," why would we want to turn it into American Idol?  If a driver can't race his way in from the Open, he doesn't deserve to be in it IMHO.

Cheryl
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: