November 18, 2017, 10:25:16 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Good News for O'Quinn  (Read 471 times)
Cheryl
Hall of Fame

« on: April 26, 2007, 07:14:07 PM »

I saw this yesterday, but forgot to post it.  Roush is finally putting the 2006 ROTY back in one of his cars this weekend at Talladega (and two other races).  From bgnracing.com:

"Danny O'Quinn, Jr. will make his first start in a Roush Fenway Busch Series race this Saturday at Talladega Superspeedway.  O'Quinn will be behind the wheel of the No. 17 Dish Network Ford Fusion, reuniting him with his 2006 crew chief Drew Blickensderfer.  Blickensderfer led O'Quinn through the 2006 season and helped him earn Rookie of the Year honors. O'Quinn will also run the No. 17 Dish Network Ford Fusion in the Kentucky Busch race on June 16th.  He will make his final run for Roush Fenway Racing in the No. 26 Dish Network Ford Fusion in New Hampshire on June 30th. (RFR PR) (04-25-07)"

Cheryl
Vivian
« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2007, 09:03:43 PM »

I will watch for him and probably cheer him on.  Is it the final final run for Roush or just the final for this year?
old hot rodder
All-Star

« Reply #2 on: April 26, 2007, 10:04:09 PM »

He will run in the race at Kentucky and one other race, Dover, I think.

"Act as if what you do makes a difference. It does"
William James
shawn
Legend

« Reply #3 on: April 26, 2007, 11:32:26 PM »

Really wished he would get a full time ride.  Got to like him on the Busch show on speed last year.

Desmond
All-Star

« Reply #4 on: May 03, 2007, 04:25:24 PM »

Danny O'Quinn started eighth and finished 11th.  Not bad![clap, jump up and down]*

*Chat icon, not available in forum unfortunately.

Buddy Wayne Barefoot, unhappy with Baby Brian's handiwork, finds his true passion.Smiley
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: