November 23, 2017, 11:26:26 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Another commitment  (Read 808 times)
Desmond
All-Star

« on: July 12, 2004, 05:01:52 PM »

I missed the start of yesterday's Tropicana 400 because of another family commitment.  This time it was the celebration of the engagement of my brother Tommy to Lisa Colon.

Tommy received a couple of gifts, but it was mostly a social occasion with a buffet lunch thrown in.

He is seven years younger than me, but he is the first of the children from our parents to get married. Dad told me that he is excited about giving away one of his children in marriage.

The wedding is scheduled for the summer of next year.

Tommy works at the U.S.-Mexico border as part of the Department of Homeland Security.  Lisa is still going to college, I think.

Buddy Wayne Barefoot, unhappy with Baby Brian's handiwork, finds his true passion.Smiley
Vivian
« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2004, 05:04:43 PM »

Be sure to catch the replay on Wed or Thurs whenever it is.

Glad you had a good time.  And congrats to your brother.
ronbarnes77
Legend

« Reply #2 on: July 12, 2004, 06:42:21 PM »

congrats to your bro watch the replay on thurs you missed a wild race!
Desmond
All-Star

« Reply #3 on: July 13, 2004, 05:08:43 PM »

Ron,

I did catch the second half of the race.  In fact, the first thing I saw was the controversial accident with Stewart and Kahne.

Also, is "ronbarnes77," your current screen name, the same person as "ronbarnes777"?  Why did you change it?

Buddy Wayne Barefoot, unhappy with Baby Brian's handiwork, finds his true passion.Smiley
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: