November 18, 2017, 02:01:41 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Nascar.com sponsors  (Read 493 times)
drpep (brian)
Curmudgeon

« on: April 19, 2007, 02:19:15 AM »

So I decided to go to Nascar.com because what I wanted was not on Jayski or bgnracing.com. Not finding any Busch page after 5 minutes of looking I did notice something, Shell has ads there and there is nothing from Sunoco.

I tuned in to watch a Nationwide race and all I got was Danica.
Cheryl
Hall of Fame

« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2007, 12:32:00 PM »

Since NOL is owned and operated by Turner, I guess they can have their own sponsors; not necessarily "the official" yada-yada of NA$CAR. 

Cheryl
drpep (brian)
Curmudgeon

« Reply #2 on: April 19, 2007, 03:29:33 PM »

If NASCAR can slap around Childress Racing because of Shell and Cingular then they should take action against the offical web site. This is very misleading. If I am some uninformed yokel checking out NASCAR.com then I believe Shell is the offical fuel and when I watch the race I will think "there goes Kevin Harvick driving the offical fuel of NASCAR car".

I tuned in to watch a Nationwide race and all I got was Danica.
Desmond
All-Star

« Reply #3 on: April 19, 2007, 04:19:30 PM »

Since NOL is owned and operated by Turner, I guess they can have their own sponsors; not necessarily "the official" yada-yada of NA$CAR.

But won't that just confuse people, with the big logo and stuff? laugh

Buddy Wayne Barefoot, unhappy with Baby Brian's handiwork, finds his true passion.Smiley
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: