November 18, 2017, 08:48:43 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: In case you missed it (and all of us did)...  (Read 446 times)
Desmond
All-Star

« on: April 13, 2007, 04:19:41 PM »

David Ragan won the pole position for Saturday's O'Reilly 300 NASCAR Busch Series with a fast lap of 191.063 miles per hour.  This is the young Georgian's first-ever pole in the series (and I think in NASCAR racing, period).  Teammate Carl Edwards will sit on the outside of him.

Busch Whackers have the first 10 starting positions, followed by Jon Wood in 11th.

Robert Richardson Jr. was the only driver to fail to qualify.

Buddy Wayne Barefoot, unhappy with Baby Brian's handiwork, finds his true passion.Smiley
BrettBaldeck
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2007, 05:46:35 PM »

Wait? Busch Qualifying I know wasn't shown on ESPN2. But it wasn't shown on SPEED Channel either? This is an outrage! lol
Vivian
« Reply #2 on: April 13, 2007, 08:36:35 PM »

I was watching Nascar Live earlier this morning and they said qualifying was yesterday and also told us who was on the front row.

I do a search every night and then again every morning to see what is on race wise so I can set the tv to change and then set my recorder and I know I could not find anything about the qualifying. 
Desmond
All-Star

« Reply #3 on: April 16, 2007, 04:55:50 PM »

ESPN2 could have shown qualifying, but chose billiards instead! Angry

And they knew that they always qualify on Thursday nights at Texas.

Buddy Wayne Barefoot, unhappy with Baby Brian's handiwork, finds his true passion.Smiley
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: