November 22, 2017, 06:31:02 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: JB  (Read 661 times)
super61
JB
« on: April 03, 2007, 11:09:41 PM »

hey, saw that johnny b will be testing a cup car this week for wyler racing with the intent of entering a cup race later in the year..
it will be cool to see him back there!!!!!

ken
Cheryl
Hall of Fame

« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2007, 12:18:34 AM »

Thanks for the info.  Claire B. on XM was at Richmond today and I thought I heard her mention Johnny on the rundown.  So hopefully, he'll be in the race there in May.

Cheryl
Vivian
« Reply #2 on: April 04, 2007, 01:38:55 AM »

You know, I still think of JB when I see the #10 car.  Sometimes I can't seem to remove certain drivers from certain cars.  Regardless of who drives some cars, I always see other drivers in them and associate the sponsors with them.  ie: Davey Allison - 28 and Havoline, Ernie Irvan - #4 and Kodak, JB & #10, and the list goes on.....
Cheryl
Hall of Fame

« Reply #3 on: April 04, 2007, 12:05:35 PM »

You know, I still think of JB when I see the #10 car. 

Me too!  And it will probably take me 10 years not to think of Bobby Labonte when I see the Interstate Batteries car.   Sad

Also, this season, I can't seem to remember who is in the 19 car at all.  I end up calling it Jeremy about 3/4 of the time and Lou has to correct me.  I know Gilliland is in the M&Ms car, but for some reason I can't think of Sadler as being in the 19.  Then there's the fact both of Ray's Dodge-sponsored cars look so much alike this year.  I know they have reverse paint schemes, but from the distance they look a lot alike.  I finally just gave up and started calling them "one of Ray's cars."   Roll Eyes

Cheryl "I'm so confused"
« Last Edit: April 04, 2007, 05:32:17 PM by Cheryl » Logged
Desmond
All-Star

« Reply #4 on: April 04, 2007, 05:27:34 PM »

You know, I still think of JB when I see the #10 car.  Sometimes I can't seem to remove certain drivers from certain cars.  Regardless of who drives some cars, I always see other drivers in them and associate the sponsors with them.  ie: Davey Allison - 28 and Havoline, Ernie Irvan - #4 and Kodak, JB & #10, and the list goes on.....

Sometimes, I have to rub my eyes to confirm that the #6 car is really driven by David Ragan instead of Mark Martin.  That was a 19-year relationship that ended this year.  Wow!

Buddy Wayne Barefoot, unhappy with Baby Brian's handiwork, finds his true passion.Smiley
Vivian
« Reply #5 on: April 04, 2007, 10:19:14 PM »

For some reason, I never really associated # 6 with only Mark Martin.  Strange, but anyone could drive it and it would not seem wrong.  Yep, I am weird...
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: