November 21, 2017, 04:45:41 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Proof of something has now been unfolded  (Read 634 times)
Smallblock bored
« on: July 07, 2004, 11:14:11 PM »

In hearing that the statue of the childeren playing in front of The Victory Junction Gang Camp had been stolen I felt a bit of rage form in me. How could somebody go so low? How can somebody get away with it in the location it was in?
 Well the list goes on and on and perhaps other than the heartbreak and anger that the Petty Family felt when it was discovered is beyond my grasp. In saddness it offers proof of what some factions of our society is made of. If offers proof that no matter where you live it could be you. Unless the kind hearted heading for hell folks traveled a bit of a ways to do it it don't say much for trust. When this party is captured,exploited,uncovered,sobered up enough, and other wise blessed with the rewards that should and will be reeped by this "stunt" what will be the course? For one i'd say it will be safe that when thier faces are know they will be hard to show in public.
 Chances are that perhaps the statue has been dumped somewhere and is needed to be found. I dought that some !@#$%^& has thing in his den. Scrap prices were up for a period of time but I can think of way that any recycling center (scrap yard) would put thier mits on this piece other than to aid in the capture.
 Just a silly note. One of my racing mates suggested that the Gallery that donated it stole it back to sell another one. Now, he was joking. But when I said they "donated it" he failed to get his own joke in the sense that it made no sense. Well, I gave him a handful of vitamins and told him to chew slowly. We laughed it off but what the heck, how low can people go. With all the church theft here in Buffalo New York I get an earfull from time to time.
The disgrace of the party involved cannot be explained. I wonder what closed doors at headquarters have in store for this bunch? It is all evidence of what the folks are made of at worse.
sally
« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2004, 11:49:35 PM »

I believe the statue was returned (anonymously) within a day.
Sally
BAM24/25
Wiley Veteran

« Reply #2 on: July 08, 2004, 03:30:04 AM »

Yes it was returned however they never said who took it.

You can't beat what you can't catch!"

Smallblock bored
« Reply #3 on: July 08, 2004, 01:30:07 PM »

Thats just it........the fact still remains and somebody needs to feel some punishment I'd say????? No?
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: