November 22, 2017, 11:54:06 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Martinsville  (Read 568 times)
Vivian
« on: March 30, 2007, 01:04:04 AM »

So will the COT make for better racing this weekend?  I think more teams will adjust better and not be as squirrelly; but I also think we won't get to see much of the competition in the pack although there will be some. 
Cheryl
Hall of Fame

« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2007, 12:19:27 PM »

So will the COT make for better racing this weekend?  I think more teams will adjust better and not be as squirrelly; but I also think we won't get to see much of the competition in the pack although there will be some. 

Martinsville's my favorite track on the NA$CAR circuit, so I'm hoping for a good race.  I don't think the new car will make much difference one way or another.  It should still be great short track racing!

Cheryl
Lou
Administrator
Living Legend

I wish my seat at the track was this close!

« Reply #2 on: March 30, 2007, 12:52:16 PM »

Much like Bristol, it is the track which will dictate the type and "goodness level" of racing we will see this weekend. They could race mini-vans at Martinsville and Bristol and the race would still be the same. Lots of pushing and shoving and wrecks.

Although mini-vans would be a bit more exciting to the younger fans because they could watch themselves on TV's built into their mini-vans instead of watching Barney again. Pit stops would be more frequent as mom would have to stop for potty breaks.

Lou

old hot rodder
All-Star

« Reply #3 on: March 30, 2007, 02:19:49 PM »

I was reading about a junkyard jalopy race series they run in Vermont last night. Some track called THUNDER ROAD I believe. Now THAT would be RACIN'. Smiley

"Act as if what you do makes a difference. It does"
William James
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: