November 20, 2017, 03:09:52 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Welcome, Kath7021!  (Read 2785 times)
Desmond
All-Star

« on: March 27, 2007, 04:55:28 PM »

Just a question for Kath7021:  Are you the same Kathy that I saw post on the Laidback Racing forum, for which I was briefly involved?  The Laidback Racing Kathy is from Visalia, CA, her favorite driver is Tony Stewart, and her tagline at the bottom was "Wish I was born in the South!"

Buddy Wayne Barefoot, unhappy with Baby Brian's handiwork, finds his true passion.Smiley
Vivian
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2007, 08:27:16 PM »

WELCOME, Kathy.  Smiley Join us often and give us your views.
sally
« Reply #2 on: March 28, 2007, 11:53:31 AM »

Hi kathy!  Welcome to the madness!  Always good to have another point of view.  Hope we 'see' lots from you!
Sally
kath7021
Rookie

« Reply #3 on: March 29, 2007, 05:16:11 PM »

hi thanks for the warm welcome to the forum sally,vivian . to answer your question,desmond i am not the kathy that posted the laidback racing
forum. i am from orginally from Texas now in Colorado. i followed all kinds of racing from formula, indy, drag racing and nascar for awhile. i enjoy them all because they have all different personallites and different events they race in across the nation. take care
Cheryl
Hall of Fame

« Reply #4 on: March 29, 2007, 05:25:57 PM »

Welcome again Kathy!

Thanks for letting us know little bit more about you!  And thanks for joining the Speedcouch forum!

Cheryl
Vivian
« Reply #5 on: March 29, 2007, 09:35:59 PM »

Hey, Kathy!  Good to have someone else aboard who enjoys all kinds of racing.  Just one more who will know who I am talking about if I mention someone in another type or series.
Lou
Living Legend

I wish my seat at the track was this close!

« Reply #6 on: March 30, 2007, 12:28:28 PM »

I mention someone in another type or series.

Blasphemy! There is no other series or types of racing. Have you learned nothing in your time here?

Grin

old hot rodder
All-Star

« Reply #7 on: March 30, 2007, 10:03:52 PM »

Kathi, while I'm sure you already figured this out, Lou just gave you a fine example of his pointed sense of humor!! Grin Grin
 Dick

"Act as if what you do makes a difference. It does"
William James
Vivian
« Reply #8 on: March 31, 2007, 12:58:36 AM »

Now that I  have been properly chastised this far ahead of other racing, I can forget the chastisement  and enjoy motorcycles on Sunday; and of course I will be watching NHRA with a broken  heart and thinking of Eric Medlen. 
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: