November 21, 2017, 12:01:11 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: AT&T Wants Logo on Burton's Car Immediately  (Read 1283 times)
Vivian
« Reply #15 on: March 30, 2007, 01:00:05 AM »

It is a good thread.  I also buy products because I like them and although some coincide with sponsors of certain drivers, that is not why I use them.  And I don't like the size or quantity going down while the costs keep escalating which is what is happening with everything these days.

I was in a regular Walmart over the weekend while driving back from CA and wanted a single bottle of water that was not Dasani because it has a metallic taste out here.  A fella was stocking shelves with cases and I asked where I could get a single bottle of Aquafina or Crystal Geyser and he said they didn't do those there. So you may have a point about the coke, Ken.  However, our closest Super Walmart does sell the other brands though, and also have singles in their check out aisle coolers.
old hot rodder
All-Star

« Reply #16 on: March 30, 2007, 02:28:47 PM »

I think you have a good point Ken. Too D**n bad too.
 D ick

"Act as if what you do makes a difference. It does"
William James
Desmond
All-Star

« Reply #17 on: March 30, 2007, 04:09:36 PM »

I am just glad our sponsorship of a local fella reaches people and it costs next to nothing.  Maybe we should go back to the local Saturday night short tracks.

So your company is sponsoring a driver?  Great!

What is the driver's name and where does he compete at?

Buddy Wayne Barefoot, unhappy with Baby Brian's handiwork, finds his true passion.Smiley
Desmond
All-Star

« Reply #18 on: March 30, 2007, 09:54:17 PM »

There is another twist and turn in the saga between AT&T and NASCAR as one of the lawyers screws up!

Details:
http://www.orlandosentinel.com/sports/motorracing/orl-hinton30_207mar30,0,3564516.column?coll=orl-sports-headlines-motorrace

Buddy Wayne Barefoot, unhappy with Baby Brian's handiwork, finds his true passion.Smiley
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: