November 21, 2017, 11:54:54 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: IWCR & 24/7 Last Night  (Read 922 times)
Cheryl
Hall of Fame

« on: July 27, 2004, 03:37:08 PM »

On IWCR last night, Ken Schrader cracked me up talking about how he purposely didn't put Rick Hendrick or Richard Childress' phone numbers in his cellphone.  He said he didn't want to be "drinking some adult beverages at night" and call them up.  That was the best laugh I've had in a long time!

On 24/7, I was kind of worried about Casey Atwood's future because they didn't talk about him at all until near the end of the episode.  I was particuarly interested in finding out the whole story about what happened to him in the Busch race on Saturday (since TNT never told us).  In the end, 24/7 showed that he had cut a tire down and that is what caused his wreck.  Whew!  I was happy to hear that's all it was.  

Oh yeah, it was SO great to see Tim Fedewa get second place in the Busch race at NH.  I guess he was the "first in class" after the Winston Cup driver who won.   :lol:   Great to see that Fitz/Bradshaw's faith in Tim has not been misplaced.  

Cheryl
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: