November 19, 2017, 09:45:16 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Excellent Points About Lack of Weeknight Coverage  (Read 624 times)
Cheryl
Hall of Fame

« on: March 28, 2007, 06:16:27 PM »

John Daily:

http://dalyplanet.blogspot.com/

I agree with just about everything he says!

Cheryl
Vivian
« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2007, 09:08:59 PM »

Very interesting article.  I would definitely go with a show that let the fans have more input and call in their feelings and thoughts.
drpep (brian)
Curmudgeon

« Reply #2 on: March 28, 2007, 11:13:36 PM »

I miss the old 5 days a week Wind Tunnel. I say bring it back Monday, Tuesday and Friday along with Sunday and keep it about all motorsports not NASCAR. Speed or ESPN needs a show like RPM 2nite that reports on ALL motorsports news and does it with talent hired for expertise and not looks.

I tuned in to watch a Nationwide race and all I got was Danica.
Desmond
All-Star

« Reply #3 on: March 29, 2007, 04:21:35 PM »

Very interesting article.  I would definitely go with a show that let the fans have more input and call in their feelings and thoughts.

Don't hold your breath, Vivian.  We have seen that NASCAR takes all of us, especially the "traditional" fans, for granted. Sad

Buddy Wayne Barefoot, unhappy with Baby Brian's handiwork, finds his true passion.Smiley
Vivian
« Reply #4 on: March 29, 2007, 09:47:26 PM »

I did not set Nascar Now to record today.  I have become very disenchanted with that show.  Yesterday was a disaster with the host and today they have Will Ferrell coming on and I have no use for that man. 

What gives with all these obsessions over celebs from Hollywood or where ever?  Personally, I think Nascar and the media forcing them on us makes some of us watch less.

After thinking about it, I realize that the media is conditioning everyone they can that to be in, you have to be hip and up to date on all these celebrities.  Doesn't anyone think for themselves anymore?
sally
« Reply #5 on: March 29, 2007, 10:03:23 PM »

Not if Nascar has anything to say about it.

Sally
old hot rodder
All-Star

« Reply #6 on: March 29, 2007, 10:16:07 PM »

Yep, you nailed that, Ladies. Wink

"Act as if what you do makes a difference. It does"
William James
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: