November 23, 2017, 12:13:56 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Hey Everybody...  (Read 1889 times)
Vivian
« on: February 18, 2004, 11:34:35 PM »

I really like the fact that we don't all have to be on line at the same time in order to talk to everyone.  Out here on the west coast I am usually just getting to my computer when you on the east coast are ready to go to lunch. And you are getting ready for bed by the time I have finished dinner so I sure hope we can keep not meeting like this for now  :wink:

Back to the race talk now...when is the next truck race and busch race?  On what channel?

Thanks
Cheryl
Hall of Fame

« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2004, 02:03:05 AM »

Hey Vivian (in that "hey Jeremy" voice)

Unfortunately, the Busch race this weekend from Rockingham is on FX.

Next truck race is not until sometime in March at Darlington, I think.  

And Lou just found out today the first Hooters Cup race is going to be delayed for TWO WEEKS on the lovely SPEED channel... Sad
Vivian
« Reply #2 on: February 19, 2004, 03:30:21 AM »

Thanks for the info.  Sometimes listening to the drivers I really realize how much of my southern accent I have lost since moving out west.  Once in a while I have the inflections, but still talk too fast.
 :roll:
Lou
Administrator
Living Legend

I wish my seat at the track was this close!

« Reply #3 on: February 19, 2004, 01:18:52 PM »

Quote from: "Vivian"
Sometimes listening to the drivers I really realize how much of my southern accent I have lost since moving out west.

I'll see if I can find one of those emoticons with a southern drawl for ya hon. Cool

Lou

Vivian
« Reply #4 on: February 19, 2004, 07:36:37 PM »

Thank ya'll, kind Suh!
 :lol:
kgregg
Veteran

« Reply #5 on: February 20, 2004, 02:31:11 PM »

Quote from: "Vivian"
Thank ya'll, kind Suh!
 :lol:

I just returned from two day trip to Alabama.  All you have to do to write Southern is add a few "all y'all"s to your posting.  I'd quit my job if I had a dime for every time I heard this phrase since Weds.  Kevin
Vivian
« Reply #6 on: February 20, 2004, 09:10:20 PM »

Hi Kevin,
Now Elliot Sadler has a different kind of southun accent as does Ward.  Real southunahs take one sylabble (that is spelled wrong) words and make 2 sylabbles out of theme.  Plus they talk so slow that befoah a girl can say "Well, I nevah" she has!   :twisted:
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: