November 18, 2017, 06:21:57 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Many Seem to Have Skipped Fox Pre-Race  (Read 590 times)
Cheryl
Hall of Fame

« on: March 21, 2007, 04:25:37 PM »

Good article from Kris Johnson of Scene Daily:

http://blog.scenedaily.com/index.php/2007/03/20/show-business/

Count me among those who don't watch reality TV or the Fox pre-race shows! 

I had the TV on Fox, but the sound from radio on instead during the so-called pre-race show.   I listened to a relevant pre-race show from Doug Rice and the PRN radio guys.

While looking at the TV, at one point I said to Lou "why is Krista Voda wearing that stupid hat?" and he said he thought it was to look like someone on American Idol.  IMHO, she looked more like the lead singer in AC/DC (which I happened to see on one of those "top 100" lists on VH-1 the other day).   Roll Eyes

Cheryl
« Last Edit: March 21, 2007, 04:28:33 PM by Cheryl » Logged
Desmond
All-Star

« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2007, 04:43:03 PM »

I do watch American Idol, and I also watched that part of the pre-race show, and I can tell you that the three "judges"--Jeff Hammond, Krista Voda, and Darrell Waltrip--were not even decent impersonations of the judges on that show.

You're right.  The pre-race show has fallen to pieces! Evil

Buddy Wayne Barefoot, unhappy with Baby Brian's handiwork, finds his true passion.Smiley
Vivian
« Reply #2 on: March 21, 2007, 09:13:50 PM »

Ain't it amazing how the media conditions all these people to think they have to watch certain things?  Sad that there are not too many people around who make their own decisions as to what they watch.  Everyone so wants to be part of the "in crowd" and that is sad.  Reminds me of Professor Higgins in My Fair Lady saying, quote: "There is not an original thought in your head that I haven't put there!" Unquote.

Give me one hour and I can totally convice someone they are sick.
old hot rodder
All-Star

« Reply #3 on: March 21, 2007, 09:24:42 PM »

Why my dear Vivian, do you mean the infamous Enery Iggins? Grin
 The rain in Spain falls mainly on the plain!! Grin

"Act as if what you do makes a difference. It does"
William James
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: