November 20, 2017, 03:09:47 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Too Much Time on My Hands.....  (Read 2751 times)
Desmond
All-Star

« Reply #15 on: July 08, 2004, 04:35:56 PM »

Oh, if we could just have the old Britney Spears back!  

She was the innocent Louisiana country girl who busted her butt off to be famous and was a role model to her fans.  Today, she's just a whore who engages in lesbian kisses, wears next-to-nothing on stage, (allegedly) fakes an injury to respond to poor concert ticket sales, and is already a divorcee.

I wish I knew how to contact her.  I'd direct her to my web site to meet a "celebrity" who really knows how to act in public.  Maybe my story would shake her up a bit.

Buddy Wayne Barefoot, unhappy with Baby Brian's handiwork, finds his true passion.Smiley
marrtinigirl
Wiley Veteran

« Reply #16 on: July 08, 2004, 05:48:22 PM »

Not a problem Cheryl, I would just love to see you as a country music wife with the BIG hair (blonde with black roots of course) rhinestones and big...Well, you know.  Blue eye shadow, the whole nine.  I wouldn't steal all the profit (providing there is any, hee hee)
Cheryl
Hall of Fame

« Reply #17 on: July 08, 2004, 06:28:37 PM »

Quote from: "marrtinigirl"
Not a problem Cheryl, I would just love to see you as a country music wife with the BIG hair (blonde with black roots of course) rhinestones and big...Well, you know.  Blue eye shadow, the whole nine.  I wouldn't steal all the profit (providing there is any, hee hee)

Well, I'd have to dye my roots dark to achieve that effect, but I have the blue eye shadow thing going already.   :lol:

Cheryl
Cheryl
Hall of Fame

« Reply #18 on: July 13, 2004, 02:42:19 AM »

Quote from: "sally"
Lou, you seem to have a talent for this.  When ya gonna go to Nashville and cut your demo?
Sally

Just call him the "Nashville Star!"

Actually this was taken when we visited the Grand Ole Opry in Nashville on our way to Talladega a couple of years ago, but it seems to be appropriate.  I've been meaning to find this picture since last week and just remembered tonight.   Cheesy

Cheryl
sally
« Reply #19 on: July 13, 2004, 03:25:56 AM »

It's a start, but I think he definitely needs a "makeover' to fit the image of a true Nashville star!  I know that Staci will do the hair, and probably the wardrobe.  She's good at that sort of thing.
Sally
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: