November 20, 2017, 06:49:50 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Vegas Qualifying  (Read 435 times)
drpep (brian)
Curmudgeon

« on: March 10, 2007, 01:47:49 AM »

Have not paid full attention but Speed seems to finally get it and focus on the guys that need to race their way in although having somewhat big name drivers being on the list have likely have helped.
 Also nice to see Ward make the race.

I tuned in to watch a Nationwide race and all I got was Danica.
sally
« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2007, 05:14:30 AM »

About time they realized there's no 'drama' in concentrating on the 35 drivers that will make it in the race, no matter how they qualify.  I watched 'Trackside' because they had JPM and Chip Ganassi on...very interesting.  I'm even more impressed with Montoya...he can laugh at himslef (!) and really seems to be having a good time.  If you didn't watch tonight, try to catch it on replay ...sometime tomorrow AM, I believe.

Sally
super61
« Reply #2 on: March 10, 2007, 06:15:30 PM »

the spend the better part of the telecast highlighting the go or go home cars... nice to see... busch qualifying however, was a tad anticlimactic with 43 cars in the garage.. 27 cup drivers in the field.. of that 6 are busch regulars,  so by allowing all those whackers to race how many low buck teams just stayed home?

ken
drpep (brian)
Curmudgeon

« Reply #3 on: March 10, 2007, 09:02:50 PM »

And they time the commercials during the BGN quals to the low buck teams run. We justr saw Carl Edwards and Denny Hamlin an hour ago.
 BTW when was the last time Front Row Joe was on the front row?

I tuned in to watch a Nationwide race and all I got was Danica.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: