November 20, 2017, 04:47:57 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: California Results  (Read 594 times)
Lou
Living Legend

I wish my seat at the track was this close!

« on: February 27, 2007, 01:34:39 AM »

I woke up long enough from my race-induced nap to post the fantasy results.

http://www.speedcouch.com/fantasyleague/

la da de, la da do

Also, things are looking a bit different when viewing Speedcouch using Internet Explorer. Pages that look fine on one PC don't look fine on another and they look fine using Firefox. Anyone seeing anything odd looking? Like the stuff other than the navigation buttons being ofset to the right more than normal or the text in the fantasy league comment box being cutoff??

Lou

« Last Edit: February 27, 2007, 01:48:49 AM by Lou » Logged

super61
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2007, 05:33:41 PM »

i had a really bad week, can i buy a team from last year that is not competing thie season and use those points to bolster my crappy ass last place standing?

Ken
Cheryl
Hall of Fame

« Reply #2 on: February 27, 2007, 08:09:40 PM »

i had a really bad week, can i buy a team from last year that is not competing thie season and use those points to bolster my crappy ass last place standing?

Yes, Michael...
Actually, that was pretty funny, Ken!   laugh

Cheryl
Desmond
All-Star

« Reply #3 on: February 27, 2007, 08:20:01 PM »

Also, things are looking a bit different when viewing Speedcouch using Internet Explorer. Pages that look fine on one PC don't look fine on another and they look fine using Firefox. Anyone seeing anything odd looking? Like the stuff other than the navigation buttons being ofset to the right more than normal or the text in the fantasy league comment box being cutoff??

No, I do not see any problems reading the page with Explorer.

Buddy Wayne Barefoot, unhappy with Baby Brian's handiwork, finds his true passion.Smiley
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: