December 15, 2017, 09:30:13 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Dope my Cart?  (Read 779 times)
marrtinigirl
Wiley Veteran

« on: July 04, 2004, 05:29:49 PM »

How about de-doping my race broadcast?

What were they thinking?  I understand they are trying to draw in the MTV generation and all, but gimme a break!!  I'm sorry, but I just sat there with my mouth hanging open, wondering why they were wasting my time with this garbage.  When are they going to understand that we tune in for the RACE and information on the drivers and that sort of thing.

Gotta admit, like Happy's crack to Myers about it being in his paperwork, but as I stated in my other post, that has grown way too old.

Or perhaps I've grown way too old....
Vivian
« Reply #1 on: July 05, 2004, 08:52:23 PM »

They say they try to make it fun for us, but all they have accomplished is make me wonder why I even watch the prerace anymore.  And most of the time I don't.  When we tape, we ff right to the 1st corner, first lap and bypass all that garbage.  That 10 laps with was more annoying than usual this weekend also.  Did you see at the end where Larry apologized for his language and I don't remember exactly what DW said but I laughed because it made no sense because he does not listen to what most of the fans want, imo.   :roll:
marrtinigirl
Wiley Veteran

« Reply #2 on: July 06, 2004, 06:11:30 PM »

No, I didn't catch any of that, but Sally filled me in on it.  Of course they don't pay attention to what the fans say, DW is far too busy talking to hear anyone else.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: