November 18, 2017, 11:17:18 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Poll
Question: Will team play determine the outcome of the Pepsi 400?  (Voting closed: July 01, 2004, 09:38:26 PM)
Yes - 2 (100%)
No - 0 (0%)
Only if it is a different team   ie:Tony, Jr etc - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 1

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Poll  (Read 581 times)
Vivian
« on: July 01, 2004, 09:38:26 PM »

on the winner of the Pepsi 400
old hot rodder
All-Star

« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2004, 02:01:34 PM »

How about a definite maybe, could be, I really dunno! :?

"Act as if what you do makes a difference. It does"
William James
Cheryl
Hall of Fame

« Reply #2 on: July 02, 2004, 03:00:55 PM »

I think it's gonna make a an even bigger difference in the Busch race tonight too.  Watching quals for Busch last night, I couldn't help but note, you have the three Childress Cup drivers starting right together in the top 5.  Granted Robby Gordon is running his own team, but it's with RCR power and I can believe he might run with Harvick and Hornaday, at least to get to the front.  But when it comes down to it, I doubt he and Harvick will work together for very long.  Then you have 3 (or more) with DEI connections, Truex, Earnhardt, and Waltrip.  

Looks pretty darn dismal for Busch regulars to me which is so sad.   :cry: The only multi-car Busch regular team is the Fitz-Bradshaw cars of Fedewa, Atwood, and Lajoie.  Personally, I'd like to see them whip up on all these whackers, but I'm not living in that much of a dream world.  
Maybe David Green and Jason Keller could team up as the "underdog" team?  Beer and chewing tobacco probably go well together.   :wink:

Cheryl
ronbarnes7777
« Reply #3 on: July 02, 2004, 03:22:59 PM »

you bet it will!! hendricks and childress will certain gang up on the dei cars.if you seen the last 3 plate races those two teams seem to be matching dei power for power
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: