November 18, 2017, 10:10:09 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Alphabettically, Dick, James, Ken  (Read 692 times)
Vivian
« on: February 08, 2007, 10:05:11 PM »

Missed you on the chat last night.  Come back soon, yall
old hot rodder
All-Star

« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2007, 10:57:51 PM »

I'm so sorry. We went out to eat with my ole racing buddy, Bob and his wife. Tried a new place. It was good, but strangely, they didn't have Jim Beam whiskey, so I had to drink Crown Royal!! Grin Food was good, but I'll try not to make a habit of missing the chats!
 Dick

"Act as if what you do makes a difference. It does"
William James
cowboy271
Grizzled Veteran

« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2007, 12:17:36 AM »

Sorry Y'all.  It just slipped my mind - not a big slip I know.  Was busy playing with the granddaughter...ain't quite wore the new off her yet Grin  I should be there next week.

I'm keeping with NASCAR's theme.."Idiot of Tomorrow" so Speedcouch needs a new resident idiot.
super61
« Reply #3 on: February 09, 2007, 12:18:33 AM »

i had some problems over the weekend with my IE and lost all of my favorites....sooooo i lost the url to join this week.. by the time i realized what time it was, you were already well into it and i didn't think cheryl checks email during chats. i know i wouldn't
i will be back next week

ken
Cheryl
Hall of Fame

« Reply #4 on: February 09, 2007, 01:32:42 PM »

i had some problems over the weekend with my IE and lost all of my favorites....sooooo i lost the url to join this week.. by the time i realized what time it was, you were already well into it and i didn't think cheryl checks email during chats.

If that happens again, please drop me an email.  With Pegasus Mail, it alerts me if I have a new mail from the system tray.  So I can easily send you the url while we are chatting. 

So, Dick, you're now supporting Jamie McMurray instead of Robby Gordon???   Grin  Lou and I were drinking some of Rusty's old product last night.  And as much as it grates, Sally, I don't have a problem supporting Kurt Busch's team.   Evil

Cheryl
« Last Edit: February 09, 2007, 03:06:04 PM by Cheryl » Logged
old hot rodder
All-Star

« Reply #5 on: February 09, 2007, 03:55:34 PM »

Cheryl, my normal bar drink is Jim Beam and 7. Well, the bartender says that their "well" whisky was Black Jack, and I have this thing about not ruining good ole Black Jack, so I had some Crown which I like just about as well. When I got the tab, I decided that ole Rusty's sponsor would have been a much better deal, and I'll remember that next time. Live and learn. Smiley

William James
Cheryl
Hall of Fame

« Reply #6 on: February 09, 2007, 06:05:01 PM »

Haha, Dick!  I've found that restaurants have really starting soaking customers on wine and hard liquor these days.  Just absurd IMHO.  When I drink wine, I only like the inexpensive stuff like Sutter Home or Berringer anyway, but for the price restaurants charge for a glass, you could practically buy an entire bottle of that stuff.  I understand about profits, but that's like 500% mark-up I think and I just refuse to be taken like that.  That's why Lou and I stick to beer generally.  Especially when our favorite sports bar has $1 and $2 drafts from 4-7 every day.   Grin

Cheryl
old hot rodder
All-Star

« Reply #7 on: February 09, 2007, 06:27:06 PM »

I hear ya, Cheryl, but unfortunately, I like to have just one, and I prefer the heavier brews, rather than that watery stuff, and the specials often do not include the "good" stuff, so what's a fella to do, but cry in my beer, I guess. Grin Grin

William James
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: