November 24, 2017, 03:03:05 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: NASCAR on Sportscenter  (Read 410 times)
Desmond
All-Star

« on: January 29, 2007, 06:39:43 PM »

There has already been one mini-segment on SportsCenter.  Erik Kuselias was joined by Tim Cowlishaw and Stacy Compton.  They discussed the possible defection of Dale Earnhardt Jr. from DEI.

Cowlishaw mentioned the possibilities of Dale Jr. joining Richard Childress Racing and driving the #3 and also Dale Jr. and Budweiser switching to Toyota.  But he admitted that both of these were longshots.  Compton then implied that he was going to speak about "more realistic scenarios," but those were not even discussed.  So already, one strike against the show due to an incomplete analysis. Embarrassed

But it was only a dress rehearsal, right?

Buddy Wayne Barefoot, unhappy with Baby Brian's handiwork, finds his true passion.Smiley
Cheryl
Hall of Fame

« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2007, 06:50:51 PM »

Desmond, I moved this post to another topic.  I specifically set up that new topic for "feedback" on the new ESPN2 show that is not premiering until next week.  Please  start a new thread if you want to talk about something that appeared on Sportscenter.

Thanks!
Cheryl
« Last Edit: January 29, 2007, 06:53:23 PM by Cheryl » Logged
Desmond
All-Star

« Reply #2 on: January 31, 2007, 05:42:55 PM »

OK, Cheryl, I understand.

Another weekly slot aired on Tuesday.  The analysts on that show, Brad Daugherty and Tim Brewer, predicted their top five drivers for the coming season.  Daugherty picked Tony Stewart as his champion and Brewer picked Jimmie Johnson.  Both had Matt Kenseth and Kasey Kahne, among others, in their top 5s.  Neither had Dale Earnhardt Jr.

Buddy Wayne Barefoot, unhappy with Baby Brian's handiwork, finds his true passion.Smiley
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: