November 18, 2017, 08:50:02 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: XM Gets a Real Coup  (Read 475 times)
Cheryl
Hall of Fame

« on: January 05, 2007, 01:44:15 PM »

Is that how you spell that word??? Huh?

Anyway, last night, Claire B. had a live telephonic interview with Kelly [Earnhardt] Elledge on her show at 6:00.  While I'm not a fan of the Earnhardt family, I thought that was pretty cool that Claire got Kelly for XM.  I didn't hear the beginning, but I think Kelly is her brother's business manager or something like that.  There was a lot of discussion about the contract negotiations between Earnhardt, Jr. and DEI.  To me, it seemed like a lot of doubletalk about how the "ideal" situation would be for them to re-up with DEI and how that would be a "win-win" situation for everyone, but to me, it sounded like it was not a certainty.

Anyway, I just thought Claire getting her on the phone for over a half hour tops anything Sirius could come up with before the racing season actually starts.  Score 1 for XM!   Grin

Cheryl
Lou
Living Legend

I wish my seat at the track was this close!

« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2007, 02:49:33 PM »

Maybe you could add an XM v.s. Sirius scoreboard to the Speedcouch frontpage :-)

old hot rodder
All-Star

« Reply #2 on: January 05, 2007, 06:19:52 PM »

Good ole Lou thinks of just about everything, doesn't he? Grin

"Act as if what you do makes a difference. It does"
William James
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: