November 20, 2017, 03:06:14 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: NASCAR on XM  (Read 367 times)
Cheryl
Hall of Fame

« on: January 03, 2007, 02:30:11 PM »

I get a weekly email about programming on XM.  Here's a link to the remaining NASCAR coverage:

http://www.xmradio.com/onxm/channelpage.xmc?ch=144

For those of you keeping XM, Jimmie Johnson and Earnhardt, Jr.'s shows will be moved to very late on Thursday nights (10 and 10:30 eastern).  I didn't listen to these shows on a regular basis, but those times are WAY past my bedtime now.   Shocked  Hopefully, they will still have repeats on Friday morning and other times as well.

Danica Patrick is also suppose to have a show, but I don't see the start date or projected time for that. 

Cheryl
« Last Edit: January 03, 2007, 02:33:12 PM by Cheryl » Logged
old hot rodder
All-Star

« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2007, 03:43:27 PM »

I hear you re the bedtime bit. I'm trying to figure out how I'll get awake next Tuesday after the OSU/Fla game. I expect that I can get enough Nascar from Claire B's show. I have not been listening to that much live racing anyhow, lately.
 And darned if I'll pay the tariff for Baby Brian's switch to Sirius. I refuse to support any network which pays ransom to H Stern anyhow. Roll Eyes

"Act as if what you do makes a difference. It does"
William James
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: