November 22, 2017, 09:18:59 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Weather nationwide  (Read 535 times)
Vivian
« on: December 01, 2006, 09:42:00 PM »

Have been watching some of the weather channel news.  Saw that the midwest has been hit hard lately along with some of the northeast.

So how are things in MI, MD, PA, OH and other states some of our members are from?

In OR it is cold, windy, rainy with occasional snow.
sally
« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2006, 10:57:40 PM »

Vivian, it's been raining bu ckets here since last night.  Finally started turning to snow about 2 PM.  I had to chip thru the freezing rain on my car this morning to get to work.  Messy and getting windy.  just lovely.

Sally
Cheryl
Hall of Fame

« Reply #2 on: December 03, 2006, 07:24:30 PM »

Quote from: "Vivian"
Have been watching some of the weather channel news.  Saw that the midwest has been hit hard lately along with some of the northeast.

Well, we're not actually IN the northeast (contrary to popular opinion).   :lol:   We're mid-Atlantic and had unseasonably warm temps all last week.  It was actually 75 here on Friday which felt so odd.   We had a brief rainstorm around lunch time and then it turned really windy in the afternoon and the wind seems to have brought in a lot colder temps.  Only in the low 40s here today and yesterday, but thankfully no percipitation over the weekend.

Sorry to hear of Sally and Vivian's weather.  I'm sure we're due to get some true December weather here soon.

Cheryl
Desmond
All-Star

« Reply #3 on: December 04, 2006, 06:17:14 PM »

And California has the best weather as always... :lol:

Buddy Wayne Barefoot, unhappy with Baby Brian's handiwork, finds his true passion.Smiley
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: