November 23, 2017, 12:52:19 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Mr. Excitement on Wind Tunnel Tonight!  (Read 831 times)
sally
« on: June 23, 2004, 11:35:57 PM »

Everyone better listen up so we can see what new "treats" Nascar has up it's sleeve.  Remember, Jimmy was the one who floated the test balloon about the "Crapshoot for the Championship" format on IWC.

Just as an interesting FYI, I read on the internet...somewhere...that Nascar rates 7th in popular sports!   It's behind the NFL, baseball, college football, the NBA, and figure skating.  Yes, that's FIGURE SKATING!  And Baby Brian was ready to kick some NFL tail?  (chortle, chuckle, snicker).
Sally :wink:
Vivian
« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2004, 08:00:06 PM »

Jimmy was interesting last night.  I also thought he was a bit selective in what he chose to say.  All in all, they all have to watch their p's and q's where Nascar is concerned.  He disappointed me in some remarks (about Jr in particular -  keep in mind I am a big Jr fan & I thought the penalty was a fair one) and they did not even broach the free pass thing.  I also felt what he said about Tony is absolutely true.  IfTtony were to take time to compose himself like Kurt Busch did, Tony would then be the biggest a-hole around once again in most people's eyes.  That is my opionion.
Cheryl
Hall of Fame

« Reply #2 on: June 25, 2004, 08:10:36 PM »

Hey!  Anybody who watched this...did Spencer mention putting Jason Sarvis in a Busch car at IRP this summer?  Just interested cause he's a USAR Hooters driver and really needs a break!  He's been helping Jimmy with the car for little Jimmy in Hooters Northern Division and has been driving Jimmy's car in the Southern Division.  Saw the thing about putting Sarvis in a Busch car on a "rumor" site earlier today.  

Cheryl
Vivian
« Reply #3 on: June 28, 2004, 02:28:16 AM »

Cheryl, As I remember, he only mentioned his son trying to get into racing and how he was helping him.  I don't think he mentioned Sarvis at at.
Sorry.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: