November 24, 2017, 10:34:36 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: New NASCAR Show on ESPN2  (Read 417 times)
Cheryl
Hall of Fame

« on: November 14, 2006, 02:10:54 PM »

I recorded a new driver documentary show off ESPN2 on Sunday night and we watched it last night.  I can't remember the name, but it's something like "NASCAR Drivers Full-Circle."  Basically, it looks like they've retitled "NASCAR Drivers 360" and moved it to ESPN.  So if you enjoyed that show, be sure to tune into this show next Sunday night.  This week they featured JJ Yeley, Clint Boyer, and Jeremy Mayfield, but I think they'll be following Casey Mears and a few others as well.  But these ARE new episodes with this week's being a documentary of the Richmond weekend back in September.  I'm betting this show is done by NASCAR Images.  When it started, I recognized the music immediately and then they had the graphic of the SUV turning into a race car and that's when I realized it had to be the same production company doing it.

Sorry I can't tell you the exact time, but check your TV listings.  I just tried to check ESPN2 program guide on-line, but it doesn't seem to work (even after I was forced to install a new version of Flash Player).  

Cheryl
Desmond
All-Star

« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2006, 06:01:42 PM »

The actual show title is NASCAR Drivers Non-Stop, and it airs at 10 p.m. Eastern time Sunday night on ESPN2.

Yes, it does look like NASCAR Drivers 360, and it is produced by NASCAR Images.  This show was pulled off the air briefly due to licensing issues, but those issues were resolved.

Buddy Wayne Barefoot, unhappy with Baby Brian's handiwork, finds his true passion.Smiley
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: