November 18, 2017, 11:21:43 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Finally, The Ford Four Hundred Finale is Finished  (Read 682 times)
Lou
Living Legend

I wish my seat at the track was this close!

« on: November 20, 2006, 09:38:55 PM »

The world stopped turning there for a brief second because of who won this week.

See how you did and see who won the 2006 combined totals as well!

http://www.speedcouch.com/fantasyleague.html

Lou

Desmond
All-Star

« Reply #1 on: November 21, 2006, 06:49:54 PM »

HEARTBREAK! :cry:  :cry:

Congratulations, Cheryl.  All of you have been worthy opponents this year.  Let's do it again in 2007! Cheesy

Buddy Wayne Barefoot, unhappy with Baby Brian's handiwork, finds his true passion.Smiley
Cheryl
Hall of Fame

« Reply #2 on: November 21, 2006, 07:10:45 PM »

Thanks, Desmond!  I honestly didn't think I'd beat you this week.  I figured you had Biffle, the winner and that would make the difference.  I had Gordon and Labonte and I thought they'd pull me down lower than they did.

Again, thanks to you and everyone else playing in the league this year!  You were ALL worthy competitors - remember much of winning here as in the real races is determined by luck!  And I know I got lucky at Homestead.

Cheryl
« Last Edit: January 16, 2007, 06:11:49 PM by Cheryl » Logged
BillKP71
Rookie

« Reply #3 on: November 24, 2006, 02:41:41 AM »

Congratulations Cheryl! Well done!

Thanks also to you and Lou for allowing some of us to demonstrate our complete lack of racing knowledge on a weekly basis. I know it must sometimes be a pain cranking the numbers and putting out a report every week, especially after a long race weekend.

I hope everyone has an enjoyable and safe off-season, and I hope we can all do it again next year.

Bill

ill

first things first, but not necessarily in that order
Cheryl
Hall of Fame

« Reply #4 on: November 24, 2006, 01:37:42 PM »

Thanks for your kind words, Bill!  It's friends like you that make it all worthwhile!   Cheesy

Cheryl
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: