January 17, 2018, 11:12:06 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Thank You  (Read 380 times)
Vivian
« on: October 31, 2006, 10:20:13 PM »

Yvonne, Domingo's Mom, said to thank everyone for their concern in reference to the Irwindale exposure for missing adults.  

She also said everything was in chaos down there.  No one seemed to want to take responsibilty to make sure all was mentioned on tv is the opinion I came to after talking with her.  She said no one would take her up the booth or introduce her to any of the tv folks.  She said she did not think it would be proper just to go and barge in even though she had a pass to all areas.  Also said that the drivers and their wives were very nice and friendly and helpful.  Guess a lot of them were disappointed.

She said a special Thanks to Cheryl and Lou for posting that one news release flyer she had sent to me.  You are good people.

Thanks from me also.
Cheryl
Hall of Fame

« Reply #1 on: November 01, 2006, 12:56:01 AM »

You're welcome Vivian.  I really am sorry I didn't get a chance to write a review of the broadcast.  It was just with getting ready for our trip last weekend, I didn't get a chance.  And now, it seems kind of late... :oops:

Cheryl
Cheryl
Hall of Fame

« Reply #2 on: November 06, 2006, 08:48:54 PM »

Vivian,

I decided to write a short "Broadcast Odds and Ends" article today and included some comments about the Irwindale broadcast.  It's on the main Speedcouch front page.

Cheryl
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: