November 20, 2017, 04:48:05 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: I DID IT AGAIN!!!!  (Read 2066 times)
old hot rodder
All-Star

« on: October 24, 2006, 10:31:43 PM »

I actually watched some of the Inside Whatever Cup show again last night, and I'm glad that I did, even tho Mikey was on the show.
 They had a full complement of panelists, Kenny, Brian and Mikey. The best part was an interview with Bobby Labonte, (who placed 3rd on Sunday). I liked this part as some relief from the constant "chase this and chase that" we hear all the time. Of course, I like BLab and hope he comes back just like Burton has.
 Anyhow, kudos to this show for at least paying a bit of attention to what is really going on.
 Dick Cheesy

"Act as if what you do makes a difference. It does"
William James
Vivian
« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2006, 01:16:20 AM »

I watched also.  Don likes the show.  I was impressed by Brian trying to keep the show on track although Mikey constantly tried to make it all about him, as usual.

Bobby's interview was great.  He is such a calming person,  imo.  Wish he was one of the crew, instead of you know who....
Vivian
« Reply #2 on: October 25, 2006, 01:17:32 AM »

One blue helmet to go, Dick and you get a new title!  Congrats!!!! Cool
Vivian
« Reply #3 on: October 25, 2006, 08:32:47 PM »

Had to post this paragraph that I just read at Speedway Media by Paul Echols.

Thanks Paul

In other news did everyone notice Michael Waltrip has gone back to wearing no socks on Inside Nextel CUP. His attention span seems to have dropped as well. Never ceases to amaze me how a guy that canít dress himself, isnít a standout driver, Sits 36th in points out of 43 drivers, is rude and obnoxious but will be a flagship team for Toyota next year. Go figure.
old hot rodder
All-Star

« Reply #4 on: October 25, 2006, 09:54:32 PM »

:-D You know, I should make my one thousanth post on something important, but, I guess Mikey's dressing style will just have to do. :lol:
 Don't know who this writer is, but he obviously has been reading my mind. Thanks for the post Vivian.

"Act as if what you do makes a difference. It does"
William James
Desmond
All-Star

« Reply #5 on: October 26, 2006, 04:17:36 PM »

Paul Echols wants to know how Michael Waltrip can have such a prominent role with the Toyota program next year.

The answer is easy: he can sell ice to the Eskimos! Cool   Or at least he think he can. :lol:

Buddy Wayne Barefoot, unhappy with Baby Brian's handiwork, finds his true passion.Smiley
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: