November 19, 2017, 04:12:13 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Not sure where to put this  (Read 371 times)
Vivian
« on: September 25, 2006, 08:51:27 PM »

I did not watch the race yesterday.  However, I did get to listen to some of it on XM.  I was really impressed that MRN started at position 43 and then  had each driver annouce themselves, mention their main sponsor and then the make of car they were driving.  Different groups were sponsored by different companies and they worked all the way to the pole sitter from the back.  It was really cool.  

The announcers gave quite a bit of info on different drivers and did not just limit themselves to the chasers.  This was good.

Oh, BTW, I would like to congratulate Martin Truex for finishing 6th.  Did tv say anything about that?
Cheryl
Hall of Fame

« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2006, 02:13:37 AM »

Quote from: "Vivian"
I did not watch the race yesterday.  However, I did get to listen to some of it on XM.  I was really impressed that MRN started at position 43 and then  had each driver annouce themselves, mention their main sponsor and then the make of car they were driving.  Different groups were sponsored by different companies and they worked all the way to the pole sitter from the back.  It was really cool.  

Yes, MRN has announced the starting grid like that for a while and I love it too.  Funny that radio can not only do this, but the "sponsors" help them cut down on commercials.  While Fox can't even manage to take the time away from themselves to go through the starting grid.

Cheryl
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: